If you use well water, it’s a good idea to have your water tested. In addition, most municipal drinking water is contaminated with an assortment of toxic metals and chemicals, even organic chloride compounds.
Whole house filtration systems are a bad idea, because if you are away from home for several days or longer, the water in the pipes beyond the filter can grow numerous organisms and collect toxic metals. The best methods for obtaining drinking water are either a reverse osmosis system at the faucet head or to use distilled water.
Add 100 mg of magnesium malate or citrate per gallon to improve its health benefits.
Avoid all fluoridated drinking water. Fluoride is a very powerful toxin, even in the concentrations used in drinking water. Aluminum — which is also added to drinking water — rapidly binds to fluoride, forming an aluminofluoride compound that is even more toxic than either substance by itself.
Aluminofluoride does significant damage to brain cells. More than 50 studies have now linked fluoride to impaired IQ in children.
These compounds accumulate in the bones and in the brain, meaning that over time the concentration in the brain can become extremely high.
As we age, we begin to lose bone. As bones dissolve, they also release any toxic metals they contain into the bloodstream, redistributing the metals to other tissues and organs. It’s like being poisoned all over again, but at a higher dose.
© 2023 NewsmaxHealth. All rights reserved.