Many people still have mercury in their amalgam fillings. All forms of mercury are toxic to everyone, including fetuses. Mercury has been shown to affect children’s intelligence, language skills, attention, and memory, and exposure in utero can cause mental retardation.
Unfortunately, in today’s toxic, modern world, it is impossible to avoid mercury completely. Approximately 70 percent of new patients I see are mercury toxic. Luckily, proper testing (hair, urine, and blood) can detect mercury toxicity.
If you are suffering from mercury toxicity, the first thing you should do is get any amalgam fillings removed from your mouth by a holistic dentist who is trained in the procedure. After that, you can undergo a detoxification program to ensure that your mercury levels stay low.
Detoxification from mercury should be undertaken with the help of a holistic healthcare practitioner who is knowledgeable about the toxicity of mercury and the detoxification process.
Mercury detoxification can dramatically improve a patient’s life. However, I cannot emphasize enough that it needs to be accomplished in a safe and effective manner.
I have found the following supplements to be invaluable in detoxification:
• Alpha lipoic acid (300 mg twice per day)
• MSM (1,000–6,000 mg/day)
• Vitamin C (2,000–10,000 mg/day)
• Chlorella (500 mg twice per day)
© 2023 NewsmaxHealth. All rights reserved.