Donald Trump's chances of winning the presidential elections look bleak as Hillary Clinton continues to dominate polls with a broad margin.
Clinton has an 82 percent chance of winning in November while only 18 percent of Trump backers believe he can make it to the White House, according to The New York Times' Upshot elections model.
The Times' latest national polling average showed Clinton leading Trump with 45 percent to 41 percent.
In another poll, Democrats were touted as slight favorites with a 52 percent chance of winning the Senate, while Republicans were believed to have a 48 percent chance.
Almost two weeks ago, The Times endorsed Clinton for the White House saying she was more qualified than Trump to handle the challenges facing the United States.
"A lifetime's commitment to solving problems in the real world qualifies Hillary Clinton for this job, and the country should put her to work," the Times said of the former secretary of state.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.