What is the secret to being successful in sales?
There would probably be many different answers to that question, and many people will claim to have it all figured out. In today’s competitive business environment, you can’t be satisfied with the status quo.
Your sales strategy must be updated and ever-evolving to keep up with your competition.
This show will give you valuable tips on how to do it right!
Jill Harrington is a sales expert. She’s the president of Sales Shift and the author of "Uncommon Sense: Shift Your Thinking, Take New Action, Boost Your Sales." She’s here to give us insights into how YOU can compete in today’s business market.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Salespeople today: doing the wrong things for the wrong reasons
- The biggest issue in sales today: the Blind Spot
- Why 90% of senior executives say the meetings they have with salespeople are unproductive and a waste of time
- Why it takes more effort today to be more effective in selling
- There is a huge difference between being a telemarketer and a sales professional
- The encouragement to salespeople to NOT give way on their price
- Why you need to be the most relevant in the customer’s eyes. Period.
- Learning to embrace the word NO--- A refusal is NOT a rejection
- How to engage the client, follow up, and convert the NO to a YES in the future,
- 4% of buyers appreciate persistence and 70% find it irritating (It’s all about HOW you persist!)
- Why smart salespeople do NOT treat everyone as equal
- Jill explains “The Blind Spot: (doing what you THINK is working) and sales management shortcomings
- How buyers and businesses evolve---Who is our VIP?
- How to incentivize your salespeople and “Find the WHY behind the WHAT”
Susan Solovic is a small-business expert, an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author.
© 2021 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.