Are you struggling to grow your business and keep up with the times? Or are you wondering if it really is the right time for you to expand your business?
If so, you can really learn a lot from today's guest, Eddie Yoon, a great thought leader who really knows about growth and sustainable success. He is the founder of Eddie Would Grow, which is a Think Tank and an Advisory Firm on growth strategies. Listen in now to find out what Eddie has to share with you today, to help you to bring innovation and growth to your company.
Eddie, who was born and raised in Hawaii, has written a book, called Super Consumers- A Simple Speedy And Sustainable Path To Superior Growth, which was published by Harvard Business and he has also written more than forty articles for Harvard Business Review, which include things like 'Make Your Best Customers Even Better' and 'Why It Pays To Be A Category Creator'. Listen in now, to find out how the creation of new categories in your business can really help it to grow.
- Eddie discusses where he found the inspiration for Eddie Would Grow and he explains what it's all about.
- Eddie's take on why businesses fail to grow and keep up with the times.
- Where Eddie sees the Food Industry going to, in the future.
- Why Eddie thinks that most people just want to follow the leader in the marketplace.
- The number one factor that drove business growth, according to a study of 822 companies by McKinsey.
- How Eddie addresses struggling businesses that are rationalizing their numbers away.
- How companies can choose the right time to either acquire another business or to step back.
- The huge growth of the Video Game Market in the last eight years.
- What Eddie means by Super-Consumers and how focusing on them can really help you to make better decisions for your business.
- Is Artificial Intelligence really going to be a game changer?
- Where small businesses really have the advantage.
- The advantages of the new FDA approved technology that Amazon is working with, called MATS.
Susan Solovic is a small-business expert, an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author.
© 2021 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.