Have you ever wondered why some businesses are able to survive and thrive as the markets change and yet others become irrelevant and ultimately fail?
The key is really in finding ways of building innovation into the very DNA of your company and also into the leadership within the company.
This means that you really have to listen and you also need to remain curious and ask questions.
Highly successful businesses are both agile and flexible and they provide products that the market truly wants.
This means that you really need to continue making enhancements to your products and services and also to your business operations, to best serve the needs of your customers. Listen in today to find out more.
Consumers today are really too savvy to be sold, so you need to build your business by providing real value.
Today's amazing guest, Jeffrey Gitomer, who is a global authority on sales and customer loyalty, is going to be talking about how you can grow your business by sharing value with your customers. He is the author of a number of books including The Sales Bible- The Ultimate Sales Resource, which includes the 10.5 Commandments of Sales Success. Jeffrey is the real deal- he writes about sales skills and techniques and his advice comes directly from his own experience in the trenches, so listen in to find out what he has to share with you on the show today.
- How Jeffrey managed to gain his insight.
- Why New York is the ultimate sales training ground.
- Building your business relationships immediately after signing the contract.
- Becoming a relationship builder in your business.
- Giving out information in such a way that it will eventually turn into money.
- Why people actually want to do business with their friends.
- The real reason why people are buying so much online today.
- Being real in order to overcome barriers and engage people.
- How to really tune in to what it is that you're selling.
- Getting your customers to pick you and also to talk about it on social media.
- Training people and empowering them to think rather than to just do.
- Being interesting and getting right to the point when selling.
- Ways of finding the link to really connecting emotionally with your customers.
- Overcoming the fear of rejection when selling.
- What Jeffrey sees for the future.
Susan Solovic is a small-business expert, an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author.
© 2021 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.