Is work/life balance a myth, or a reality?
Work seems to consume more and more of our lives these days because we are always available on social media, email, and cell phones (thanks technology!)
This is the first time in human history where information is coming in faster than we could ever hope to keep up with it.
How can we as entrepreneurs navigate the bloated world of information and manage overwhelming tasks without losing our sanity? Once we’ve managed to sort through it all, can we then achieve the balance we all so desperately crave?
In this week’s podcast (above), Susan has a chat with Jeff Davidson. Jeff is the author of 65 books, so he knows a thing or two about getting things done! His encouragement to us all is that we make the most of the time we are given, and discipline ourselves enough to step away from our screens now and again.
Through his writing and speaking, Jeff has developed simple tricks and strategies that will get you out of the information swamp, and into the fields of productivity, all without sacrificing your inbox!
Listen this week as Jeff teaches you to breathe, prioritize, and manage your information addiction and restore some of that mythical work/life balance.
- Experience the bond of information.
- We need to choose where we give our time and attention.
- The dangers of over-collecting information.
- Learn how to put personal filters in place, from information-free zones to email triage.
- Discover the Breathing Space Process
- What we can do to discipline ourselves enough to fight against the overwhelming pile of information.
- Master the art of doing one thing at a time. As simple as this sounds, that is the key to high productivity.
Susan Solovic is a business expert, an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author.
© 2021 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.