One of the biggest challenges brands today are facing is to remain relevant to their market. If you feel like your company is losing ground with your customer, then it is time to innovate your marketing strategy.
You can sustain your success by being creative in your strategy and by engaging your customers on a personal level.
Companies are so comfortable doing the same old thing, that many are ignoring the huge potential of Social Media marketing campaigns. Consumers today want to know that there are people behind a product. Give your market the chance to know you online, and build up your personal brand.
Are you feeling a little overwhelmed? Do you even know where to start? My guest today is an expert, and you know I only bring you the best! Mark W. Schaefer can help you fight through uncertainty, learn the strategies you need, and then help you break out of your comfort zone.
Mark writes one of the Top 5 Marketing Blogs and is the author of 6 books. He is an Entrepreneur and Startup Advisor that is paving the way for companies to engage on Social Media. The Media world is always changing, and Mark makes it his mission to stay current on media trends in order to keep you relevant. He has launched a surefire method to track your marketing success, and he even hosts a podcast all about new marketing tools and strategies.
Are you prepared to begin your marketing innovation journey? Start with Mark..
More to learn in this episode:
- Marketing today is a mysterious world, but Mark takes the intimidation out of it.
- Nothing about marketing has changed. Focus on honest connection.
- The “halo effect” still works.
- Classic brands are struggling because they are not reinventing themselves.
- The brand of the future is not an accumulation of ads.
- All about content marketing. Is it still the king?
- Why audio and video are taking over marketing.
- The enigma of Twitter, and the new edition of Mark’s Twitter book.
- How to build up your brand and becoming known in your field.
Susan Solovic is a small-business expert, an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author.
© 2021 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.