Trying to find the answers by yourself can seem like an insurmountable task, but that is where Brand Expert Libby Gill comes in.
After her early work in studios like Universal and Sony, Libby discovered that her true passion was helping small business owners promote and brand themselves with an eye towards the wider market.
Now, she has seventeen years of coaching experience under her belt and three books to her name. In this episode, Libby will share with you the building blocks of a strong brand from her book Capture the Mindshare and the Market Share Will Follow.
Listen to find out how your business can enter into the “Mindshare” of today’s market, and succeed with a strong brand.
- Your brand is just as important in innovation as is your product or service.
- Brands allow you to position yourself in the marketplace.
- Libby discusses the complexities of branding today—it’s both and art and a science!
- How the Founder can also be the Brand.
- See what it means to Capture the Mindshare.
- Understand the importance of an emotional experience for a customer.
- Discover The Four Core Mindshare Methods.
- Up your credibility factor and streamline your website.
- Libby’s bold statement: if you use her book and the method does not improve your business brand, she will personally coach you in your business endeavors.
- The importance of seeking help in your Brand from others you trust.
- Take Libby’s Branding Quiz!
Susan Solovic is a business expert, an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author.
© 2021 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.