You know that a successful business is focused on building innovation into its DNA. The shift these days is that every member of a team is acting an entrepreneur.
It all sounds excellent on paper, but how can we make that happen? What needs to change in order to add value to the market, change the DNA of the company, and build your influence in your community? It turns out, it’s all about your attitude.
This week, Bob Burg, author of "The Go-Giver," shares his excellent perspective on how a company can change its attitude one person at a time. He knows that a company that seeks to give back to its community will find success, but that can’t happen alone.
When workers develop an entrepreneurial spirit, that go-giver attitude follows naturally. Bob has so much more wisdom to share with you, so give this week’s episode a listen!
- Changing the definition of an Entrepreneur.
- Experience matters less than attitude.
- Learn how your organization can foster an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Key questions you can begin asking now.
- Setting your prices right to focus on value.
- How does a Go-Giver create influence?
Susan Solovic is a business expert, an entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author.
© 2021 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.