Car dealerships get better at selling cars remotely online and selling all over the country. Now is the time to buy a vehicle, there are some pretty impressive deals.
Typically, getting a great car deal takes some work, now is the easiest time to get a great deal. Be sure to do the math on many of these deals, I do not recommend an 84-month finance loan, that’s 7 years.
The result could put you “upside down” and leave you holding the bag. Compare the different deals, and how to take advantage of the incentives. Before signing the bottom line, make sure to check with your insurance company. Some of the new rates could surprise or disappoint you.
The best deals will be on 2019 vehicles still on the lots, dealers don’t like to keep old inventory sitting around as it costs them money. Look for those models first.
Some popular deals include: No payments for 3 months, low interest rates and more incentives. This is one of the best times in history to get a great deal.
Here are the top 15 best deals this month — don’t delay. As of May 1, incentives will change.
- 2020 Kia Sorento: Up to $4,000 cash back. - 7-passenger SUV
- 2020 Jaguar I-Pace: 0% financing for 72 months.
- 2020 Hyundai Tucson: 0% financing for 84 months with a 120-day first payment deferral
- 2020 Nissan Murano: 0% financing for 60 months.
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado: 0% financing for 84 months with a 120-day first deferral
- 2020 Cadillac Escalade: $9,500 cash back.
- 2020 Dodge Challenger - up to $7970 cash back
- 2020 Jeep Renegade - 0% financing for 84 months
- 2020 Buick Encore: 0% financing for 84 months with a 120-day first payment deferral or $4,500 cash back
- 2020 Land Rover Range Rover - 0% financing for 72 months
- 2020 Lexus GS - $3,000 cash back
- 2020 Lincoln MKZ - 0% financing for 72 months with up to a 120-day first payment deferral
- 2020 Ram 1500 - 0% financing for 84 months
- 2020 Subaru Outback - 0% financing for 63 months
- 2020 Volkswagen GTI - 0% financing for 72 months with 180-day first payment deferment
The only thing better than getting a great new car is getting a fantastic deal on a new ride. If you’re able to buy this April, you’ll be greeted with a multitude of money-saving financing and cash-back offers.
Disclaimer: I’ve been guiding people to good vehicle deals for over 30 years. I’m not a car salesperson, I’m the Car Coach. Our goal is to give people Car Smarts and love their ride. I don’t make a commission, I’m just here to help you.
Lauren Fix, The Car Coach® is a nationally recognized automotive expert, media guest, journalist, author, keynote speaker and television host. Post your comments on Twitter: @LaurenFix or on her Facebook Page.
© 2021 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.