When you think about an early retirement, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Whether it is traveling, sleeping in, or filling your time with personal hobbies, an early retirement dream may be more realistic than you think. What does it take to make this dream a reality?
First, You Need to:
- Believe that it can happen.
- Hire the best team of professionals to help you.
- Be willing to sacrifice today, for tomorrow.
How to Retire Early:
- You have to make it a goal, not just a dream.
- Hire a professional financial advisor to analyze where you are today and create a roadmap to tomorrow.
- Be willing to make sacrifices to fulfill your dream.
- Decide what you will do to occupy your time and your talents, i.e. what will be your reason to get out of bed every day during retirement?
- Determine if you are both emotionally ready to retire early. Not sure? Read my latest article for CNN Money, “Are You Mentally Ready to Retire?”
- Determine if you are both financially ready to retire early. You will learn it’s all about the cash flow in mu Fortune article, that “Size Doesn’t Matter: The Key to Retirement Cash Flow.”
The Bottom Line: You don’t need a large lump sum of money either in assets or retirement income to have a happy, early retirement. Many of our clients who make $30,000 per year in retirement income are extremely happy and content, even though they’ve earned 3 times that amount while they were working. The freedom they now have is well worth the reduction in income. Let me remind you, you can make it happen!
Get started on a plan to make your early retirement dream a reality. Contact Sanchez Wealth Management, LLC today: www.sanchezwealthmanagement.com/contact.
Jon Sanchez is a registered representative offering securities and advisory services through Independent Financial Group, LLC (IFG), a registered broker-dealer and investment advisor. Are you ready to build a portfolio that meets your goal? Meet with Reno’s premier financial advisor, Jon Sanchez. Contact (775) 800-1801 or visit www.sanchezwealthmanagement.com to learn how our team can serve you.
© 2023 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.