After 17 years of financial crisis and unemployment, this nation is seeing its first real “peace dividend” since Ronald Reagan was president.
A few of the Bill Clinton years were great, but as it was his last 2 years in office, the economy blew up with the biggest market crash since the great depression (The demise of the Dot-com Bubble).
The Nasdaq stock market during Clinton’s presidency in 1999 was as high as it was in the last year of the Obama presidency in 2016. Essentially, we had no real gains in wealth for workers in over 20 years of Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama.
Further, Obama created another $10 trillion in debt for U.S. families.
The real “bull market” didn’t start until Nov. 9 2016, when global investors realized that the U.S. would be a stable and reliable place to invest again. Global investors and the global wealthy include major countries and individuals from the EU, Arabia, China, Russia, Latin America, India and Africa.
As for the 20 years of job losses, Nafta, state taxes, and other globalist loopholes ripped middle class jobs away from states such as New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, and other manufacturing states.
These are states that did well under Reagan, but lost so much in the last 20 years.
Here are my selections for Trump’s top 10 economic achievements:
- 5 Million New Jobs: Trump has created over 5 million new jobs since November 2016. (5.38 million)
- Real Peace and Prosperity Now: We are not at war for the first time in 18 years.
- Nafta Innovated: The old Nafta has been removed and expanded into the USMCA to allow for companies and jobs to come back to the U.S.
- Trump May Have Created or Saved More Than 10 Million new Jobs: Obama was the first to use the term “saved or created” during his 8-year presidency. Nobody was really sure what the definition of “saved or created” was, but it always sounded bizarre. The U-6 total unemployment statistic reached all-time highs under Obama, but those losses have been reversed by Trump.
- Trump’s New Tax Code: Federal taxes for working families are down for the first time in many years. While wages are up again this year, Obamacare costs and state taxes in blue states strip away any gains that workers were making.
- Trump's Economy Is Creating Factory Jobs 10 times faster than Obama's economy, according the Investor’s Business Daily. Trump created a whopping half a million new manufacturing jobs since Obama left office.
- All Boats Lifted: All minorities have been lifted by the new administration with record-high employment for Italians, the Irish, Hispanics, Native Americans and all other ethnic groups.
- Energy Independence: For the first time in our lifetimes, the U.S. isn’t hostage to any foreign nation for oil. Energy is affordable for working forks, and the U.S. is exporting oil, according to Bloomberg.
- Fighting the Drug Crisis: Trump has secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic. The epidemic caused over 500,000 deaths of U.S. citizens during Obama’s 8 years, when the bulk of the synthetic killer drugs were smuggled in to the U.S. past the southern border.
- Unleashing American Entrepreneurship: Trump repealed more than 20 regulations for each new rule issued, and cut regulatory costs by $10 billion.
Working families are tired of market crashes and wasteful investigations. Taxpayers are tired of war and joblessness. Workers are weary of getting ripped off by the bureaucrats with state taxes and health-care taxes. People want a good education for their kids and low crime in the streets. Overall, citizens just want to be free to work, earn, and have a safe and prosperous lifestyle for themselves and their children.
With more than 100 nations in Eurasia and over 55 different American countries, citizens in the U.S. now realize the necessity of being competitive and business friendly.
The U.S. is finally getting a regulatory system and tax laws where people can work hard and get ahead.
George Mentz JD MBA CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ® is a licensed attorney and CEO of GAFM ® global education, which is an ISO 29990 Certified professional development company operating in over 50 nations. Mentz is an award winning author and advisory board member to several companies around the world in education, charities, and crypto currency.
© 2024 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.