With the election just days away, the mood of the nation has gone angry and sour. American families are fuming and ready to vote for change, according to NBC.
Many polls say that this is the worst level of pessimism ever seen regarding the leadership in the USA. Some polls say 85% of voters think the USA is on the wrong track.
Voters are mad, and this could be a record-breaking turnout for a midterm election. We may even see historic levels of minority support for Republicans that has not been seen since the Republicans defeated the Confederate Democrat’s slavery, Jim Crow and segregation policies.
Here are 12 hard hitting facts that affecting voters this November.
- RECESSION HAS HIT HARD IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS - Experts and the World Bank say the upcoming U.S. recession will be worse than expected. Yahoo Finance gives the chances of a recession 100%.
“Trickle Up” economics is not helping the middle class, women, or working folks and “Trickle around economics” has destroyed productivity. New corporate taxes have reduced wages and benefits for working citizens.
- AMERICANS CAN’T AFFORD UTILITY BILLS - 20 million middle-class workers can’t afford energy bills, according to Bloomberg and the New York Post.
- FOOD INSECURITY - US voters struggle with hunger ahead of midterms. Food insecurity along with child hunger at a new high in the USA.
- DRUG GENOCIDE 2022 – About 400,000 people have lost a child to toxic drug death from illegal Opioids and Fentenyl in the last 2 years. More than 107,000 deaths were reported in the United States between December 2020 to December 2021, according to the Centers for Disease Control.
- CRIMINAL IMMIGRATION - Up to 5 million new immigrants have been allowed into the USA from open borders crushing middle class citizens’ opportunities, benefits and wages.
- RAMPANT CRIME - The FBI and experts say in their new Crime Statistics that violent crime is spiking right now with record murder, suicide, rapes and assaults in 2021-22.
- DIESEL AND GAS AT AT ALL-TIME HIGHS IN LAST FEW MONTHS – Diesel and gas prices directly impact the cost of food, education, and medicine. The cost to ship things or take a vacation has almost doubled in many cases!
- CREDIT CARD DEBT SKYROCKETING – According to the Washington Post, Americans are hit hard with credit card fees and interest rate hikes in the last year.
- MINORITIES HIT HARDEST BY ENERGY COSTS AND INFLATION IN LAST 2 YEARS. Minorities including the huge Hispanic population have been injured and hit hardest in the new recession and stagflation.
- TRUMP POLLING IS UP HUGE & BIG TIME - Mark Mitchell with Rasmussen has stunning new polling that says that Trump has picked up 49 points with Black voters. The polls say Trump beats Biden by 12 Points in new data. Trump also has a sizzling 27 point pickup with Hispanic voters and a whopping 18 point pickup with 18-39 years olds. All of this is in the new Nevada polling.
- MAINSTREAM MEDIA SEEN AS THREAT TO DEMOCRACY AND FRAUDULENT- Roughly 60% of voters see mainstream media as a threat to democracy which is a pungent condemnation of any fake news from the old line media in the USA .
- EDUCATION AND SCHOOLS – Americans do not want their children verbally molested or abused by teachers who are bullying students with anti-American, racial, or a sexualized agenda according to various polls.
There are laws that protect small children from sex or racist abuse, and Americans are angry about any teacher trying to molest children and further, the ABA American Bar Association says grooming usually precedes sexual assault and child rape. Moreover, Americans and especially minorities are angry about biological men stealing ladies scholarships away from minority families.
Overall, voters are still angry about the instability of the elections, voting systems and voting processes. In the morning after 2020 election day, Trump essentially won in a landslide by 296-241 in the electoral college. People went to sleep at midnight on Nov 3rd 2020 confident that President Trump had won reelection.
Thus, Trump won roughly 30 states on election day and won by over 1 million votes in the 5 battleground states. However, President Biden was able to flip 5 states days after the election and, miraculously, Biden's combined victory in Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin was less than 15,000 votes each if you divide the 43,000 votes by 3 states. This week, Hillary Clinton is again predicting elections will be stolen since the Republicans have a 7-point national lead with likely voters .
Further, federal courts and the Department of Justice have now exposed that there was a 4+ year attempt to overthrow the U.S. government by people knowingly using the fake Russia dossier evidence that came from Clinton's team, MI6 spy, a Russian analyst named Igor, and other nefarious agents.
Even disgraced FBI Director Jim Comey was exposed as trying to pay a “million taxpayer dollars” for anyone who could vouch for the fake evidence that was used for the Watergate-style campaign wiretaps, according to federal court testimony. It appears that all actors involved were using the fake Russian dossier to disrupt and overthrow the duly elected president.
In all likelihood, there will be “Alex Jones”-style lawsuits against those who perpetrated the hoax which may have cost the USA leadership trillions of dollars in investigations, reputation, defamation and productivity.
With all of these facts coming to light, the enthusiasm of anti-Clinton, anti-Pelosi, and anti-Biden voters has grown exponentially.
Adding fuel to the fire, Monmouth Polling says that, Biden is not paying enough attention to important issues for working families, mothers and minorities with inflation, crime, election integrity, jobs, and immigration being the most important issues to the Americans polled.
With all of that being said, leaders Scalise and McCarthy along with McConnell may be in charge of the Nation and Capitol within days.
George Mentz JD MBA CILS is a CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ®, global speaker - educator, tax-economist, international lawyer and CEO of the GAFM Global Academy of Finance & Management ®. The GAFM is an ESQ EU accredited graduate body that offers certification training in 150+ nations under ISO 21001 and ISO 9001 standards. Mentz is also an award-winning author and graduate law professor of wealth management in the USA. Mentz, an award-winning professor, has taught over 250 courses in law, business, wealth economics, and ethics in the last 25 years for accredited law and business schools. Mentz is the author of over 60 books and audio books.
© 2024 Newsmax Finance. All rights reserved.