Golf is unique because of the splendid environment that often surrounds the game. Nature and design come together for some of the most luxurious golf courses in the world.
Some clubs are available to all avid golfers while others may have a steep price tag because of fashionable amenities for the wealthy. Whether you are looking for something luxurious to improve your golf game or you just like seeing marvelous sights, beauty awaits at many golf clubs.
URGENT: Who's The Greatest Golfer Of All Time? Vote Now
Consider seven of the world’s most luxurious golf courses:
1. Nanea Golf Club, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii — Beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean highlight this golf course with 7,503 yards, according to Golf.com. You can hardly see anyone else and feel like you have the whole course to yourself. It was created by financial experts Charles Schwab and George Roberts.
2. Hirono, Kobe, Japan — The greens are almost always occupied at this luxurious club that caters to exclusive members. The private club is so private, it rarely hosts major events for amateurs or pros. It’s a highly-ranked club that maintains a Japanese tradition of formality.
3. Barton Creek Foothill and Canyon Golf Club, Austin, Texas — Breathtaking waterfalls and cliffs surround this course, according to the MostLuxuriousList. It also contains limestone caves. The magnificent fairways are among the impressive designs from architect Tom Fazio.
POLL: Tiger or Jack? Who Is The Better Golfer? Vote Now
4. Yas Links, Abu Dhabi — Located on Yas Island, this course attracts the rich and famous with its unique facilities, including a water park and lavish club with full services. Membership for the club, however, can be as high as $34,000.
5. Pebble Beach Golf Links, California — This tremendous public golf course may be more in line for those who desire lesser fees. The Pebble Beach course has hosted U.S. Opens in the past and has been open since 1919, according to SuccessStory.
6. Shadow Creek Golf Course, Nevada — How would you like to be chauffeured around the course in a limo? For a $500 entrance fee, you can get that plus constant caddy assistance and other terrific services. The course is also near resorts and entertainment facilities.
7. Turnberry, Ayrshire, Scotland — It’s only fitting that the birthplace of golf has a course on the coast of South Ayrshire with spectacular views of water, islands, lighthouse and castle. The club is also part of the Trump Turnberry Golf Courses.
VOTE: Who Is Your Favorite Golfer?
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.