Every golfer wants to improve his or her game and nowadays this can be done from the comfort of their own homes thanks to countless YouTube accounts offering tips and advice through instructional videos.
Getting started may feel like wading through an endless maze of videos as you sift through the 1.8 billion accounts out there, according to Busines Insider.
URGENT: Who's The Greatest Golfer Of All Time? Vote Now
So to help kick you off on your journey of golf self-improvement, here are some of the best instructional golfing YouTube accounts:
1. Peter Finch Golf — As a top golfing coach, Peter Finch has more than 156,000 subscribers who log onto his channel regularly for his free golf tips, golf drills, and advice on how to improve as an overall player.
2. Rick Shiels Golf — This YouTube account offers a wealth of instructional videos, equipment reviews, and tips from PGA golf coach and professional golfer Rick Shiels. More than 381,000 subscribers follow Shiels, who updates his channel frequently.
3. Paul Wilson Golf — For almost a decade Las Vegas golf coach Paul Wilson has provided his thousands of YouTube subscribers with content geared specifically toward helping the average golfer improve their game. Wilson models his coaching method around the Iron Byron, which is based upon the swing of legendary golfer Byron Nelson.
4. Shawn Clement — Golf fans subscribing to this YouTube channel are treated to solid golf lessons, tips, and equipment reviews, as well as news and entertainment. What makes Shawn Clement’s channel authentic is that he is a CPGA certified golf instructor who draws upon anatomy, neurology, physics, and sports analogies to help golfers of all levels improve their golf swings.
POLL: Tiger or Jack? Who Is The Greatest Of All Time? Vote Now
5. Chris Ryan Golf — As the director of a national golfing academy, Chris Ryan has created a professional YouTube account that offers a variety of quality instructional videos, demonstrations, drills, explanations, and vlogs.
6. Me and My Golf — How do you break 90? On this YouTube account, hosted by PGA golf professionals Andy Proudman and Piers Ward, you will find the answers to that and many other golf-related questions.
7. Golf Digest — Did you know meditation can impact your swing? And simple exercises can help you prevent injury and become a better player. These are just some of the topics addressed on the Gold Digest’s YouTube account, which provides exclusive fun and instructional videos from the editors of the top golfing magazine.
VOTE: Who Is The Greatest Golfer Of All Time?
© 2023 Newsmax. All rights reserved.