Hillary Clinton’s “treatment of DS agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” according to a recently released summary of an FBI interview with a former Department of State official. “Prior to Clinton’s tenure, being an agent on the secretary of state’s protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents.
"However, by the end of Clinton’s tenure, it was staffed largely with new agents because it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her.”
Clinton’s DS agents are hardly the first to complain about her bullying. “She derives pleasure from lording over other people who cannot do anything about it and who are less powerful than she is,” author Ronald Kessler told Newsmax TV’s J.D. Hayworth.
In fact, Clinton’s well-documented history of profane, unhinged outbursts against those who work for her spans decades. While Clinton’s vulgarity is sanitized below, fill in the blanks and imagine the pain that this cruel woman inflicted with these words. “I’m not voting for Clinton,” Air Force Staff Sergeant Eric Bonner posted on Facebook.
“It’s because she actually talked to me once. Almost a sentence,” wrote the Air Force K9 handler. “I got to do a few details involving Distinguished Visitors.”
“One of my last details was for Hillary when she was Secretary of State,” Bonner continued. “I helped with sweeps of her DV quarters and staff vehicles. Her words to me? “‘Get that f*****g dog away from me.’ Then she turns to her security detail and berates them up and down about why that animal was in her quarters.
"For the next 20 minutes, while I sit there waiting to be released, she lays into her detail, slamming the door in their faces when she’s done. The detail lead walks over, apologizes, and releases me. I apologize to him for getting him in trouble. His words, ‘Happens every day, Brother.’
“Hillary doesn’t care about anyone but Hillary.”
• “Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me!” the then-First Lady screamed at her Secret Service agents. “Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!?” Clinton demanded, according to former FBI agent Gary Aldrich’s "Unlimited Access," on page 139.
• “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f*****g ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary yelled at a Secret Service agent, as Joyce Milton reported in "The First Partner," at page 259. The officer explained in vain that he preferred to keep his hands free, in case a threat arose.
• “Good morning, ma’am,” a uniformed Secret Service officer once greeted Hillary Clinton. “F**k off!” she replied, as Ronald Kessler documented in "First Family Detail," on page 16.
• “Put this on the ground!” Hillary Clinton screamed at the pilot of presidential helicopter Marine One. “I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses! We need to go back!” Clinton so abused the chopper’s crew that they christened it Broomstick One.
Also on page 72 of "Dereliction of Duty," its author — Air Force Lt. Colonel Robert “Buzz” Patterson (Ret.), who carried the “nuclear football” — lamented “the Nazi-like edge that emerged when she was around.”
• “Where is the goddam flag? I want the goddam f*****g flag up every f*****g morning at f*****g sunrise,” Hillary snapped at State Trooper Larry Patterson at the Arkansas Governor’s Mansion on Labor Day 1991, according to Ronald Kessler’s "Inside the White House," at page 246.
• “Good morning,” an Arkansas state trooper said to Clinton, according to American Evita by former Time Magazine contributing editor Christopher Andersen.
“F**k off!” Hillary told him and his fellow bodyguards. “It’s enough I have to see you s**t-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.”
If this is how Hillary Clinton handles those who have stood ready to take bullets for her, how would she treat 325 million everyday Americans?
Deroy Murdock is a Manhattan-based Fox News contributor and a contributing editor with National Review Online. He is also a media fellow with the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace at Stanford University. Read more reports from Deroy Murdock — Click Here Now.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.