The Newsmax Rising Bestsellers list will do more than stimulate your mind. These reads may challenge your beliefs, broaden your perspectives, excite your curiosities, or widen your imagination.
These books may not necessarily appear on the official New York Times list of bestsellers, but they're the ones our Newsmax audience is reading, talking about, sharing with friends, and buying.
Here are the Newsmax Rising Bestsellers for the week of Oct. 19, 2020:
- “A Republic Under Assault: The Left's Ongoing Attack on American Freedom” by Tom Fitton (Threshold Editions). The president of Judicial Watch explains how he believes the Radical Left and the Deep State are trying to destroy the Trump presidency. He identifies in detail the four major forces he says are posing a continued threat to American democracy — the Deep State, illegal immigration, voter fraud, and the Clinton email scandal. (Nonfiction)
- “Bad Medicine: The Horrors of American Healthcare’’ by Dr. Stephen Soloway (Skyhorse). Soloway, appointed by President Trump to the President's Council on Sports, Fitness, and Nutrition, argues that what you don’t know about the American healthcare system might kill you, and explores the pitfalls from fatal malpractice to Medicare fraud. He explains the medical tips and tricks that could save you from amputations, years of pain, or even death. And he offers his prescription to heal the ailing industry. (Nonfiction)
- “From The Foster House To The White House’’ by Terrence Williams (Frieling Publishing). Williams, a popular social media commentator, actor, comedian, and entrepreneur, chronicles his life of misery in the foster home system — enduring beatings, starvation, and neglect — and how he overcame the trauma to become a nationally known personality who’s welcomed by President Trump at the White House. He describes how he let his deprived upbringing shape him, not destroy him, and pushed himself to live the American Dream. (Nonfiction)
- “President Trump's Pro-Christian Accomplishments” by Steve Cioccolanti (Discover Media). Cioccolanti, the pastor of Discover Church and a Christian social media influencer with over 250,000 followers on YouTube, examines President Trump’s faith and how his actions are positively affecting Christians. He compares the most significant events of Trump's life and presidency with Biblical scripture and prophecy and presents evidence showing he may be the most pro-Christian, pro-Church, and pro-Israel President America has ever seen. (Nonfiction)
- “Abuse and Power: How an Innocent American Was Framed in an Attempted Coup Against the President” by Carter Page (Regnery). Page tells how his reputation as a model citizen who served his country clandestinely as a source for America’s intelligence services, was attacked by the FBI and career Justice Department officials after he threw his support to Donald Trump for president. He describes having fake evidence cooked up against him and having to endure years of government persecution under the guise of an investigation — only to finally be vindicated. He blames the Democrat Party, the media, and their allies in the Justice Department and intelligence services for framing an honest American patriot. (Nonfiction)
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.