1. Blackout: How Black America Can Make Its Second Escape from the Democrat Plantation by Candace Owens (Threshold Editions)
"Black Americans have long been shackled to the Democrats. Seeing no viable alternative, they have watched liberal politicians take the black vote for granted without pledging anything in return. In 'Blackout,' Owens argues that this automatic allegiance is both illogical and unearned."
2. Unmasked: Inside Antifa's Radical Plan to Destroy Democracy by Andy Ngo (Center Street)
"When Andy Ngo was attacked in the streets by Antifa in the summer of 2019, most people assumed it was an isolated incident" but "'Unmasked 'tells the story of this violent extremist movement from the very beginning. He includes interviews with former followers of the group, people who've been attacked by them, and incorporates stories from his own life."
3. Green Fraud: Why the Green New Deal Is Even Worse Than You Think by Marc Morano (Regnery)
"Climate change has already been 'solved' multiple times over the past two decades—with highly touted international agreements—and yet it never goes away as an excuse for leftist policies that will cripple our economy, impoverish the world, and take away our freedoms.
Packed with telling statistics, damning quotations, and real science, 'Green Fraud' is your source for all the facts you need to understand—and resist—the threat."
4. The Madness of Crowds: Gender, Race and Identity by Douglass Murray (Bloomsbury Continuum)
"In 'The Madness of Crowds' Douglas Murray investigates the dangers of 'woke' culture and the rise of identity politics. In lively, razor-sharp prose he examines the most controversial issues of our moment: sexuality, gender, technology and race, with interludes on the Marxist foundations of 'wokeness', the impact of tech and how, in an increasingly online culture, we must relearn the ability to forgive."
5. Dark Agenda: the War to Destroy Christian America by David Horowitz (Humanix)
"'Dark Agenda' is an extraordinary look into the left’s calculated efforts to create a godless, heathen American society — and how these efforts must be stopped."
6. Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters (Regnery Publishing)
"Abigail Shrier, a writer for the Wall Street Journal, has dug deep into the trans epidemic, talking to the girls, their agonized parents, and the counselors and doctors who enable gender transitions, as well as to 'detransitioners'—young women who bitterly regret what they have done to themselves."
7. Socialists Don't Sleep: Christians Must Rise or America Will Fall by Cheryl Chumley (Humanix Books)
"Socialists Don’t Sleep is about all the sneaky ways the secular left has pressed Socialism into American politics and life – and why Christians are the only ones who can stop it!"
8. How to Destroy America In Three Easy Steps by Ben Shapiro (Broadside Books)
"'How to Destroy America in Three Easy Steps' shows that to be a cohesive nation we have to uphold foundational truths about ourselves, our history, and reality itself—to be unionists instead of disintegrationists."
"Shapiro offers a vital warning that if we don’t recover these shared truths, our future—our union—as a great country is threatened with destruction."
9. The Parasitic Mind: How Infectious Ideas Are Killing Common Sense by Gad Saad (Regnery Publishing)
"A provocative guide to defending reason and intellectual freedom and a battle cry for the preservation of our fundamental rights, 'The Parasitic Mind' will be the most controversial and talked-about book of the year."
10. United States of Socialism: Who's Behind IT. Why It's Evil. How to Stop IT. By Dinesh D’Souza (All Points Books)
"For those who witnessed the global collapse of socialism, its resurrection in the twenty-first century comes as a surprise, even a shock. How can socialism work now when it has never worked before?"
"In this pathbreaking book, bestselling author Dinesh D’Souza argues that the socialism advanced today by the likes of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Bernie Sanders, Ilhan Omar and Elizabeth Warren is very different from the socialism of Lenin, Mao and Castro."
Newsmax Conservative Bestsellers is based on the most recent NPD Bookscan sale data.
Read Newsmax Rising Bestsellers Here.
Read Newsmax Liberal Bestsellers Here.
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.