1. Killing the Mob: The Fight Against Organized Crime in America by Bill O’Reilly & Martin Dugard, St. Martins
"Killing the Mob is the tenth book in Bill O'Reilly's #1 New York Times bestselling series of popular narrative histories, with sales of nearly 18 million copies worldwide, and over 320 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list."
2. The Women of the Bible Speak: The Wisdom of 16 Women and Their Lessons For Today by Shannon Bream, Broadside Books
"In The Women of the Bible Speak, Fox News Channel's Shannon Bream opens up the lives of 16 of these Biblical women, arranging them into pairs and contrasting their journeys. In pairing their stories, Shannon helps us reflect not only on the meaning of each individual’s life, but on how they relate to each other and to us."
3. Atomic Habits: an Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear, Avery Publishing Group
"Atomic Habits will reshape the way you think about progress and success, and give you the tools and strategies you need to transform your habits--whether you are a team looking to win a championship, an organization hoping to redefine an industry, or simply an individual who wishes to quit smoking, lose weight, reduce stress, or achieve any other goal."
4. Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey, Crown
"Over one million copies sold! From the Academy Award®–winning actor, an unconventional memoir filled with raucous stories, outlaw wisdom, and lessons learned the hard way about living with greater satisfaction."
5. A Course Called America: Fifty States, Five Thousand Fairways, and the Search for the Great American Golf Course by Tom Coyne, Avid Reader Press
"Globe-trotting golfer Tom Coyne has finally come home. And he’s ready to play all of it.
After playing hundreds of courses overseas in the birthplace of golf, Coyne, the New York Times bestselling author of A Course Called Ireland and A Course Called Scotland, returns to his own birthplace and delivers a rollicking love letter to golf in the United States."
6. Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media's Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption by Alex Marlow, Threshold Editions
"From the editor in chief of Breitbart News, a firsthand account of how the establishment media became weaponized against Donald Trump and his supporters on behalf of the political left."
7. The Bomber Mafia: A Dream, a Temptation, and the Longest Night of the Second World War by Malcolm Gladwell, Little, Brown & Company
"In The Bomber Mafia: A Dream, a Temptation, and the Longest Night of the Second World War, Malcolm Gladwell, author of New York Times best sellers including Talking to Strangers and host of the podcast Revisionist History, uses original interviews, archival footage, and his trademark insight to weave together the stories of a Dutch genius and his homemade computer, a band of brothers in central Alabama, a British psychopath, and pyromaniacal chemists at Harvard. As listeners hear these stories unfurl, Gladwell examines one of the greatest moral challenges in modern American history."
8. Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life...And Maybe the World by Admiral William H. McRaven
"Based on a Navy SEAL's inspiring graduation speech, this #1 New York Times bestseller of powerful life lessons 'should be read by every leader in America' (Wall Street Journal). If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed."
9. Maverick: A Biography of Thomas Sowell by Jason L. Riley, Basic Books
"A biography of Thomas Sowell, one of America's most influential conservative thinkers.
In the first-ever biography of Sowell, Jason L. Riley gives this iconic thinker his due and responds to the detractors. Maverick showcases Sowell's most significant writings and traces the life events that shaped his ideas and resulted in a Black orphan from the Jim Crow South becoming one of our foremost public intellectuals."
10. Fault Lines: The Social Justice Movement and Evangelicalism's Looming Catastrophe by Voddie T. Baucham, Regnery Publishing/Salem Books
"In this powerful book, Voddie Baucham, a preacher, professor, and cultural apologist, explains the sinister worldview behind the social justice movement and Critical Race Theory—revealing how it already has infiltrated some seminaries, leading to internal denominational conflict, canceled careers, and lost livelihoods. Like a fault line, it threatens American culture in general—and the evangelical church in particular."
Newsmax Conservative Bestsellers is based on the most recent NPD Bookscan sales data.
Read Newsmax Rising Bestsellers Here.
Read Newsmax Conservative Bestsellers Here.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.