1. The Women of the Bible Speak: The Wisdom of 16 Women and Their Lessons For Today by Shannon Bream, Broadside Books
"In The Women of the Bible Speak, Fox News Channel's Shannon Bream opens up the lives of 16 of these Biblical women, arranging them into pairs and contrasting their journeys. In pairing their stories, Shannon helps us reflect not only on the meaning of each individual’s life, but on how they relate to each other and to us."
2. The Truth About Covid-19: Exposing the Great Reset, Lockdowns, Vaccine Passports, and the New Normal by Dr. Joseph Mercola and Ronnie Cummins, Chelsea Green Publishing Company
"Multiple New York Times best-selling author Dr. Joseph Mercola and Ronnie Cummins, founder and director of the Organic Consumers Association, team up to expose the truth―and end the madness―about COVID-19."
3. Out of Many, One: Portraits of America's Immigrants by President George W. Bush, Crown
"In this powerful new collection of oil paintings and stories, President George W. Bush spotlights the inspiring journeys of America’s immigrants and the contributions they make to the life and prosperity of our nation."
4. Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey, Crown
"Over one million copies sold! From the Academy Award®–winning actor, an unconventional memoir filled with raucous stories, outlaw wisdom, and lessons learned the hard way about living with greater satisfaction."
5. Fault Lines: The Social Justice Movement and Evangelicalism's Looming Catastrophe by Voddie T. Baucham, Regnery Publishing/Salem Books
"In this powerful book, Voddie Baucham, a preacher, professor, and cultural apologist, explains the sinister worldview behind the social justice movement and Critical Race Theory—revealing how it already has infiltrated some seminaries, leading to internal denominational conflict, canceled careers, and lost livelihoods. Like a fault line, it threatens American culture in general—and the evangelical church in particular."
6. Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes For Gathering by Joanna Gaines, William Morrow & Company
"Magnolia Table is infused with Joanna Gaines' warmth and passion for all things family, prepared and served straight from the heart of her home, with recipes inspired by dozens of Gaines family favorites and classic comfort selections from the couple's new Waco restaurant, Magnolia Table."
7. Magnolia Table, Volume 2: A Collection of Recipes For Gathering by Joanna Gaines, William & Morrow Company
"Following the launch of her #1 New York Times bestselling cookbook, Magnolia Table, and seeing her family’s own sacred dishes being served at other families’ tables across the country, Joanna Gaines gained a deeper commitment to the value of food being shared. This insight inspired Joanna to get back in the kitchen and start from scratch, pushing herself beyond her comfort zone to develop new recipes for her family, and yours, to gather around."
8. The Hero Code: Lessons Learned from Lives Well Lived by William H. Mcraven, Grand Central Publishing
"From the acclaimed, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Make Your Bed—a short, inspirational book about the qualities of true, everyday heroes.
The Hero Code is Admiral McRaven's ringing tribute to the real, everyday heroes he's met over the years, from battlefields to hospitals to college campuses, who are doing their part to save the world."
9. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan Peterson, Random House Canada
"What does everyone in the modern world need to know? Renowned psychologist Jordan B. Peterson's answer to this most difficult of questions uniquely combines the hard-won truths of ancient tradition with the stunning revelations of cutting-edge scientific research."
10. Seeing Beautiful Again: 50 Devotions to Find Redemption In Every Part of Your Story by Lysa Terkeurst
"In the middle of the pain you didn't cause, the change you didn't want, the reality you didn't know was coming . . . your life can still be beautiful. We all have stories full of sorrow and celebration because of situations we've faced. But with God, there's always more than we see being worked out behind the scenes. In Seeing Beautiful Again, New York Times bestselling author Lysa Terkeurst shares how she processed seasons of disappointment and heartbreak, while inviting you to hope again."
Newsmax Conservative Bestsellers is based on the most recent NPD Bookscan sales data.
Read Newsmax Rising Bestsellers Here.
Read Newsmax Liberal Bestsellers Here.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.