1. Out of Many, One: Portraits of America's Immigrants by President George W. Bush
"In this powerful new collection of oil paintings and stories, President George W. Bush spotlights the inspiring journeys of America’s immigrants and the contributions they make to the life and prosperity of our nation."
2. The Women of the Bible Speak: The Wisdom of 16 Women and Their Lessons For Today by Shannon Bream, Broadside Books
"In 'The Women of the Bible Speak,' Fox News Channel's Shannon Bream opens up the lives of 16 of these Biblical women, arranging them into pairs and contrasting their journeys. In pairing their stories, Shannon helps us reflect not only on the meaning of each individual’s life, but on how they relate to each other and to us."
3. The Hero Code: Lessons Learned from Lives Well Lived by William H. Mcraven, Grand Central Publishing
"From the acclaimed, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Make Your Bed—a short, inspirational book about the qualities of true, everyday heroes.
THE HERO CODE is Admiral McRaven's ringing tribute to the real, everyday heroes he's met over the years, from battlefields to hospitals to college campuses, who are doing their part to save the world."
4. Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear, Avery Publishing Group
"Atomic Habits will reshape the way you think about progress and success, and give you the tools and strategies you need to transform your habits--whether you are a team looking to win a championship, an organization hoping to redefine an industry, or simply an individual who wishes to quit smoking, lose weight, reduce stress, or achieve any other goal."
6. Greenlights by Matthew Mcconaughey, Crown
"Over one million copies sold! From the Academy Award®–winning actor, an unconventional memoir filled with raucous stories, outlaw wisdom, and lessons learned the hard way about living with greater satisfaction."
6. On the House: A Washington Memoir John Boehner, St Martins
Former Speaker of the House John Boehner shares colorful tales from the halls of power, the smoke-filled rooms around the halls of power, and his fabled tour bus.
7. Blood and Treasure: Daniel Boone and the Fight For America's First Frontier by Bob Drury and Tom Clavin, St. Martins
The explosive true saga of the legendary figure Daniel Boone and the bloody struggle for America's frontier by two bestselling authors at the height of their writing power--Bob Drury and Tom Clavin.
8. Everything Will Be Okay: Life Lessons For Young Women (From a Former Young Woman) by Dana Perino, Twelve
"Find your inspiration in this motivational book from the bestselling author of And the Good News Is… Lessons and Advice from the Bright Side, beloved co-host of Fox News' The Five and America's Newsroom."
9. Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes For Gathering by Joanna Gaines, William Morrow & Company
"Magnolia Table is infused with Joanna Gaines' warmth and passion for all things family, prepared and served straight from the heart of her home, with recipes inspired by dozens of Gaines family favorites and classic comfort selections from the couple's new Waco restaurant, Magnolia Table."
10. Magnolia Table, Volume 2: A Collection of Recipes For Gathering by Joanna Gaines, William & Morrow Company
"Following the launch of her #1 New York Times bestselling cookbook, Magnolia Table, and seeing her family’s own sacred dishes being served at other families’ tables across the country, Joanna Gaines gained a deeper commitment to the value of food being shared. This insight inspired Joanna to get back in the kitchen and start from scratch, pushing herself beyond her comfort zone to develop new recipes for her family, and yours, to gather around."
Newsmax Conservative Bestsellers is based on the most recent NPD Bookscan sales data.
Read Newsmax Rising Bestsellers Here.
Read Newsmax Liberal Bestsellers Here.
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.