A pro-Trump committee ad released Saturday touted President Donald Trump's accomplishments in his first year in office, including Congress' passing of the "largest tax cuts in American history."
"President Trump and Vice President Pence have had an incredible year of accomplishments—from day one to today," said 45Committee president Brian Baker. "Year One showcases their record of historic tax cuts and much, much more."
45Committee, a PAC started by mega-donors Todd Ricketts and Sheldon Adelson, is a political nonprofit supportive of Trump. It listed some of Trump's accomplishments as:
- Creating 1.7 million new jobs
- 45-year-low in illegal border crossings
- Appointing Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
- Repealing Obamacare's individual mandate
- Saving $8.1 billion by cutting regulation
- Passing the "largest tax cuts in American history"
- 70 record Dow Jones closing highs
- Opening up the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, and Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) to drilling
The White House last week touted 81 of Trump's accomplishments in his first year, including repealing 11 legacy items of former President Barack Obama.
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.