Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by two points among Missouri voters, according to a poll reported in STLMag.com.
According to the poll of about 1,280 likely voters conducted August 5 and 6, 2016:
- 44 percent of Missouri voters support Republican candidate Donald Trump.
- 42 percent of Missouri voters support Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.
- 5 percent of Missouri voters support Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.
- 2 percent of Missouri voters support Green Party candidate Jill Stein.
- 7 percent of Missouri voters are undecided.
Clinton is leading in several other polls. She leads Trump by 7.5 points in the RealClearPolitics polling average.
Republicans have won the presidential election in Missouri in nine of the last 12 elections, including the last four in a row, according to The Hill.
Missouri voters put Clinton and Trump in a virtual tie at the end of July, according to a Mason-Dixon Polling & Research Survey. Clinton had 41 percent to Trump's 40 percent at the time that poll was conducted, July 23 and 24.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.