A new tracking poll that started Friday shows Donald Trump with a 3-point lead over Hillary Clinton, the Los Angeles Times
The USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times Daybreak, which will be updated every day through the election, shows Trump leading Clinton 43 percent to 40 percent. The key finding: Support for Trump hasn't increased; rather, Clinton's support is waning.
The survey's other findings:
- Trump leads Clinton with men, 47 percent to 36 percent;
- Clinton leads Trump with women, 41 percent to 34 percent;
- Trump leads with white voters who didn't graduate from college: 53 percent to 24 percent;
- Clinton leads with black voters, 77 percent to 3 percent for Trump;
- Clinton leads with Latino voters, 51 percent to 30 percent;
- Clinton leads with white college graduates, 42 percent to 40 percent.
The survey polls a subset of the same 3,000 people, a distinction from other polls, the Times reported.
"We have the same people every time, so changes in the poll are really people changing their minds," Arie Kapteyn, Director of the USC Dornsife Center told the Times.
The poll's margin for error is plus/minus 3 points.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.