President Donald Trump should stop tweeting, or at least stop tweeting in response to TV news stories, according to voters in a new poll from CNN.
The majority of American voters think Trump's tweeting habit is a problem.
- 70 percent said Trump tweets too often about things he seems to hear about on TV.
- 71 percent said Twitter is a "risky way for a president to communicate."
- 60 percent said tweets "are easy to misunderstand."
- 63 percent said they "too often turn out to be misleading."
- 72 percent said his tweets send the wrong message to world leaders.
Voters were more mixed on whether his tweets effectively "share his views on important issues," split almost evenly, while Republicans are divided on if Trump tweets in response to TV. Fifty seven percent say he does, while just under half think his tweets send the wrong message to world leaders, and half think tweeting is a risky way of communicating for a president.
Despite what voters may think, Trump has repeatedly made clear that he has no intention of changing his social media usage.
© 2021 Newsmax. All rights reserved.