What is Obama's real end game?
Now, for the first time, noted political strategist Dick Morris reveals Obama's secret strategy in his powerful new book "Power Grab: Obama's Dangerous Plan for a One-Party Nation."
In "Power Grab," Morris warns that America is at a crossroads — we can choose the path of the Founding Fathers and keep a strong constitutional government that thrives on our bipartisan spirit, or opt for President Barack Obama’s dream: a nation ruled by one political party with a far-left agenda.
Morris writes that almost all of Obama's key initiatives and agenda items have one common theme: They seek to turn America into a banana republic ruled by one party, by putting the Republican Party out of business — effectively ending America's long bipartisan system of government.
That's the dire warning from best-selling author and political insider Dick Morris and his co-author, Eileen McGann, in their compelling new book that is gaining national attention.
The authors make a convincing case that Obama has an overarching strategy in pushing his liberal agenda — one that grabs power from our traditional and bipartisan institutions in favor of a single party: his Democratic Party.
Get your copy of Power Grab at a great price – Go Here Now
According to Morris and McGann, Obama has promulgated his plan by:
- Implementing the biggest power grab of all, ObamaCare — one that creates a new, permanent dependency class
- Pushing for "immigration reform" that will quickly tip the delicate balance of power in favor of Democrats, giving them a permanent lock on the White House
- Pushing "red" states aside by gaining federal control over state-run education systems using the Common Core curriculum
- Asserting more control over private business by granting the EPA global governance in the name of climate change, affecting every aspect of our lives
- Blocking energy independence, thereby slowing economic growth and breeding more dependency
- Gutting welfare reform and keeping millions on the dole
- Turning over regulation of the Internet to the United Nations
The authors write: "Obama is a left-wing president who is desperately determined to impose his radical agenda to transform our democratic government and free market economy into his socialist-style ideal before leaving office in 2016. He's a president who is obsessively fixated on keeping the left in permanent power by turning our two-party system into a one-party monopoly."
He is close to achieving his goal, Morris and McGann warn. Only you can stop him.
Dick Morris’ new book has just been released – order your copy at bookstores everywhere or at Amazon by Going Here Now
© 2023 Newsmax. All rights reserved.