Liberal documentary filmmaker Michael Moore was quite upset, to put it mildly, with President Barack Obama’s weak showing in Wednesday night’s debate. And Moore didn’t pull any punches in expressing his displeasure on Twitter during the proceedings.
The left-wing activist offered up about 30 tweets. Here are some of the highlights:
• “Is Bill Clinton coming in to sub for the next quarter? O! Wake up! Attack! That is not john McCain over on that podium!
• “Romney looks like he's been lit different - brighter, sharper. You can see the difference by comparing their shirts.
• “Obama please be Obama! You sound like a Democrat (wimpy).
• “PBO - lemme get this straight. You can send in drones that kill civilians, but you can't stop Romney or Lehrer from interrupting you?
• “This is what happens when u pick John Kerry as your debate coach.
• “What's that silence I hear? No one throwing a party? No one saying this election is a slam dunk for Obama? What happened to the victory lap?
• “He couldn't say ANY of these words: 47%, BainCapital, FlipFlop, Bush, Detroit, Women(&women's issues). Fire all debate consultants now.”
Moore’s criticism of Obama was more scathing than that offered by many Republicans. Don’t hold your breath for a Moore documentary extolling the president’s virtues during this campaign.
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.