Tags: duggar | website | down

Josh and Anna Duggar Remove Website After Molestation Allegations

By    |   Sunday, 24 May 2015 08:06 PM

Josh and Anna Duggar have taken down their official website amid allegations that Josh sexually molested five girls when he was 14 years old, People.com reports.

Josh Duggar also has told a homeschooling convention slated for May 28-30 he will no longer be the keynote speaker, E Online reported.

Duggar last week resigned his position at the Family Research Council, and cable channel TLC pulled airings of the reality show starring his parents and siblings, "19 Kids and Counting."

TLC has not officially canceled the show, and still has episodes that haven't aired. The channel issued a statement saying it was "deeply saddened" by the news.

Duggar's wife said he told her and her parents about the incidents the first time her family visited his. His parents initially did not contact police, but instead, they sought counseling through their church family.

No charges were ever filed, and the girls involved reportedly forgave Duggar, according to his parents, Jim Bob and Michelle. Some of the victims were members of his family.

"I would do anything to go back to those teen years and take different actions," Josh Duggar said last week. "I sought forgiveness from those I had wronged and asked Christ to forgive me and come into my life. In my life today, I am so very thankful for God's grace, mercy and redemption."

© 2017 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

 
1Like our page
2Share
US
Josh and Anna Duggar have taken down their official website amid allegations that Josh sexually molested five girls when he was 14 years old, People.com reports.
duggar, website, down
224
2015-06-24
Sunday, 24 May 2015 08:06 PM
Newsmax Inc.
 

Newsmax, Moneynews, Newsmax Health, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, and Newsmax World are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved