Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney took his possible-presidential-run show on the road Tuesday, appearing on the “Late Show with David Letterman” to deliver his Top 10. The appearance culminated an all-day, New York City media blitz.
Letterman, whose Top 10 List is a regular segment of his late-night show, commented on Romney’s casual attire, before prompting Romney to read his list.
“I begged him to put on a tie,” Letterman joked.
Romney’s list, provided in the customary reverse order:
10. Mitt is short for Mitt-thew.
9. I can’t begin my day until I’ve read the Washington Post and Kim Kardashian’s Tweets.
8. I’m the guy in the photo that comes with your picture frame.
7. I spent six months in a Mexican prison for selling black market Pillow Pets.
6. Do I smell as good as I look? No!
5. In high school, I was voted “Mittiest.”
4. I got into politics for the piles and piles of paperwork.
3. Look for my best selling biography “They Call Me Baba Romney.”
2. I have absolutely no idea where my birth certificate is. And:
1. Oprah is my half-sister
© 2017 Newsmax. All rights reserved.