Tags: glow stick | microwave | youtube | video

Glow Stick in Microwave Is 'Dingaling' Kid's Ticket to YouTube Fame

By    |   Tuesday, 11 Nov 2014 11:09 AM

After placing a glow stick in the microwave, a young boy filming his exploits for YouTube was shocked when it exploded in his face.

With millions of views and counting, the latest viral video is a doozy.

It begins with the boy mischievously microwaving his glow stick, which glows all the more bright as it heats up. Thinking it sufficiently glowy, the boy takes it out of the appliance with glee, shaking it around. Predictably, the glow stick explodes right in his face.

That's when he begins screaming for his father, who rushes into the kitchen to save his hapless son.

"Goddammit, Jack!" the dad yells while flipping on the lights.

He mentions sternly that he warned his son not to microwave the glow stick, but alas, mankind tends to learn only at the school of example, and no other. He tells Jack not to rub his eyes while he reads the glow stick packaging to figure out what to do. All the while, he bemoans the fact that his "dingaling" son ruined his most "awesome shirt."

According to The Huffington Post, most glow sticks are made of dibutyl phthalate, a non-toxic substance that is easily flushed from the eyes with water — so Jack is almost surely alright. In fact, his brother, who appears to have posted the video, reported that Jack's eyes apparently "still work."



© 2017 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

 
1Like our page
2Share
TheWire
After placing a glow stick in the microwave, a young boy filming his exploits for YouTube was shocked when it exploded in his face.
glow stick, microwave, youtube, video
229
2014-09-11
Tuesday, 11 Nov 2014 11:09 AM
Newsmax Inc.
 

Newsmax, Moneynews, Newsmax Health, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, and Newsmax World are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved