Tags: dunkin donuts | carbon monoxide

Dunkin' Donuts: Carbon Monoxide Scare Evacuates New York Branch

By    |   Monday, 02 Jun 2014 06:40 AM

A Dunkin' Donuts carbon monoxide scare evacuated a New York location last week when a customer just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

Authorities say an ambulance technician wearing a carbon monoxide detector entered the store in Carle Place, New York, at around 4 a.m. Friday, according to The Associated Press.

Urgent: Do You Approve Or Disapprove of President Obama's Job Performance? Vote Now in Urgent Poll

The tech's detector went off, indicating high levels of the poisonous gas.

The technician hustled the employees out of the fast-food joint and notified authorities. An investigation found a vent in one of the ovens was the problem.

Carbon monoxide is odorless and colorless, and prolonged exposure can be fatal.

Urgent: Assess Your Heart Attack Risk in Minutes. Click Here.

© 2017 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

 
1Like our page
2Share
TheWire
A Dunkin' Donuts carbon monoxide scare evacuated a New York location last week when a customer just happened to be in the right place at the right time.
dunkin donuts, carbon monoxide
132
2014-40-02
Monday, 02 Jun 2014 06:40 AM
Newsmax Inc.
 

Newsmax, Moneynews, Newsmax Health, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, and Newsmax World are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved