Tags: Trump Administration | Democrats 2016 | Donald Trump | GOP2016 | Hillary Clinton | hillary clinton | donald trump

NYT: Hillary Has 76 Percent Chance of Winning

Image: NYT: Hillary Has 76 Percent Chance of Winning
(AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

By    |   Tuesday, 19 Jul 2016 02:29 PM

Hillary Clinton's chances of winning the presidential election are twice as good as Donald Trump's, according to a new report.

The New York Times concludes Clinton has a 76 percent chance of winning, while Trump has a 24 percent shot at it.

The Times came to the conclusion after using data from each state, including polling numbers and figures from past elections. The predicted number of electoral college votes Clinton will receive is 347 — nearly 80 more than the 270 needed to win.

In June, Clinton was marked just under 60 percent and Trump was a shade over 40 percent in the same study.

The Times references six other studies, five of which predict Clinton will win in November. The other one, the Rothenberg & Gonzales Political Report, ranks the election as a tossup. 

A further breakdown in the Times research predicts Clinton has 945 ways to win the election, while Trump has just 72 avenues that will lead him to the White House.

The latest Real Clear Politics numbers show Clinton holds a slim lead of 2.7 percentage points over Trump in national polls.

© 2017 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

 
1Like our page
2Share
Politics
Hillary Clinton's chances of winning the presidential election are twice as good as Donald Trump's, according to a new report.
hillary clinton, donald trump, chances of winning, new york times
186
2016-29-19
Tuesday, 19 Jul 2016 02:29 PM
Newsmax Inc.
 

Newsmax, Moneynews, Newsmax Health, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, and Newsmax World are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
© Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved