Unless you’ve been living in a cave, you probably know that ObamaCare now is poised to trigger massive healthcare changes for all Americans.
Unfortunately, very few Americans know what’s in store for them, given ObamaCare’s 2,700 pages of legal jargon.
And if you’re like most people, you’re probably unprepared to deal with ObamaCare’s major financial pitfalls either, which include crucial issues such as these:
1. How much ObamaCare’s $716 billion in Medicare cuts could cost you as a retiree
2. What ObamaCare means to you as an American taxpayer (particularly homeowners, who face a new, so-called surtax)
3. How the lack of price controls on the health-insurance industry could skyrocket your insurance premiums, deductible, even your co-pays
4. New fees for those who need to use prescription drugs
5. Hidden taxes, levies, penalties, and other costs no one has told you about
And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
The newly released ObamaCare Survival Guide will help you thrive under these new rules for healthcare, whether you are a retired senior or a small-business owner, unemployed or a middle-class wage-earner, whether you are healthy or have a pre-existing condition.
ObamaCare not only will complicate your ability to receive quality healthcare, but also could rob you blind — if you let it. The ObamaCare Survival Guide is an easy and inexpensive way to navigate these changes and keep as much cash in your pocket as possible.
In fact, Newsmax magazine says: “The ObamaCare Survival Guide is the first and best road map for you to understand the new law. Every American is affected by ObamaCare — making this book essential to you and your family.”
© 2015 Newsmax. All rights reserved.