You can do a number of things for menopause treatment and to alleviate menopause symptoms. Some of the menopause and premenopause symptoms are hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, and loss of libido.
Here are a few menopause treatments and natural remedies for menopause:
1. Stop smoking. Note that smoking increases the risk of heart diseases and osteoporosis during the menopause age.
2. Regular exercise, like cardiovascular exercises and weight training, helps alleviate menopause symptoms such as depression and anxiety. There are different types of breathing methods that can particularly help in relieving symptoms such as hot flashes associated with menopause, which can be very helpful in relaxing the body. One should practice these methods in a quiet and comfortable place.
3. To treat hot flashes, keep an ice bucket ready and dress in layers. Lowering the room temperature at night is also helpful.
4. Eat green leafy vegetables. Take herbal dietary supplements that may help reduce the severity and frequency of hot flashes. Amongst these are black cohosh and St. John’s wort.
5. Alternative therapies for menopause can be helpful in managing menopausal symptoms. Amongst these are acupuncture and bioidentical hormone therapy.
6. Add foods that are rich in calcium and vitamin D to your diet as these will be helpful in preventing bone loss in women and thus will prevent the onset of conditions such as postmenopausal osteoporosis.
© 2017 Newsmax. All rights reserved.