It can be frustrating to see your hair getting thinner every day. Almost everyone who has thin and very fine hair wants to know how to make their hair thick.
Very thin hair is not considered healthy. This is because many times, baldness is preceded by a stage in which the hair becomes increasingly thin. However, fine hair is not the same as thin hair. Thinning refers to fewer hairs in an area, while fine hair means lean or fragile hair. Fine, thin hair may be caused by malnutrition, heredity, pollution, chronic illness, and stress. There are many ways to make thin and very fine hair healthy including:
• Regularly massage thin hair with olive oil at night.
• For cleaning very fine hair, never use a shampoo that contains hard chemicals.
• Do not dry fine thin hair with a hot blower.
• Apply aloe vera gel over fine hair so as to provide them nutrition.
• Eat healthy diet that has a fair amount of vitamins and minerals required for having healthy hair.
Note that thin hair won’t become thick overnight. So, be patient and follow these guidelines for making thin hair thick.
For more information on hair loss, read below:
Best Supplements for Hair Loss
How to Promote Hair Growth
What Your Hair's Texture is Telling You
What to Try for Hair Loss
© 2017 Newsmax. All rights reserved.