There are certain questions you should ask about vacation rentals in the Bahamas before planning a trip. Make sure to ask these all important vacation questions before any unknown variables upset what could be a fabulous getaway.
1. Length of Stay: Usually personal accommodations such as villas or private homes require a minimum amount night stay. Make sure that you know check in times and departure times before booking your airfare.
2. Security Deposit Rentals: Along the same lines of length of stay a "norm" for rental practices also includes a security deposit. Some of these are non-refundable regardless of how the rental unit is returned. Read the fine print and ask questions.
3. Off Seasons For Rental: Do you like to share your luxury Bahamas vacation with an island full of tourists or do you prefer a secluded getaway. There are in fact on and off seasons for most resorts or vacation rentals so have your budget or your personal preferences help make your decision.
4. Recent Pictures of Unit: Some websites offer pictures of the particular unit that is being offered for rent. Ask for recent pictures and especially if there are no pictures at all. This may be the only information that you have on what to expect at your destination.
5. Concierge Arrangements: Locate the concierge associated with your vacation rental and have them prepare a list of amenities that you will need ahead of time.
6. Allowable Maximum Traveler Accommodations: Another standard of the rental service is a maximum number of travelers per housing unit. A good standard to guide you is two persons per room, but again, ask ahead of time.
© 2017 Newsmax. All rights reserved.