Republicans in Congress aren’t the only ones unimpressed with President Barack Obama's urgings to pass his jobs bill. An analysis of Twitter postings by Crimson Hexagon performed for The Hill
shows that 38 percent of tweeters who expressed an opinion about Obama’s effort view it negatively. Only 15 percent view it positively, while 46 percent are neutral.
Among these who view it negatively, 10 percent say the president is just trying to save his own job, 10 percent say he’s intolerable, and 10 percent say the bill won’t work. The remaining 8 percent just have a general negative feeling.
The Hill published a sample of the Twitter postings:
• “Obama’s jobs plan is an unmitigated disaster. Best described as Crony Government, worst of all worlds. — @BradMD
• “The only job President Obama wants to save is his own. Be bold, craft a bill which really creates jobs and is not another STIMULUS bill. — @Senator777
• “What can Obama say that he hasn’t said b4 about his stupid jobs bill: I’m kinda tired of U rich pple still havin money? — @SkotCG
• “For the umpteenth time Obama: your jobs bill does nothing for small business! — @angusmeferret
• “Obama says any senator needs to explain why they oppose the jobs bill. How exactly does he plan to enforce this? — @grace_lightning.”
© 2016 Newsmax. All rights reserved.