Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin urges her followers on Facebook to vote for Mitt Romney and fellow Republicans running for the Senate and House.
- Do we believe the word of a man who promised he wouldn’t raise taxes on the middle class, but then slammed the middle class with a massive tax hike in the form of Obamacare?
- Do we really believe he won’t raise taxes even more on every American in order to pay for his wasteful spending and his crony capitalism?
- Do we believe that the same president who increased the debt in his first term by more than all the first 41 presidents combined will suddenly decide to cut the deficit in his second term?
- Do we believe that the president whose reckless spending led us to the first credit rating downgrade in our nation’s history will suddenly become a responsible fiscal manager if we re-elect him?
- Do we really believe that a president who promised us that job creation was his number one priority despite month after month of dismal job numbers now has a credible plan for the job growth that eluded him for the past four years?”
Palin’s answer: Under Obama, “We will get the same failed policies.”
As for the president’s opponents, “Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have offered a credible alternative to Barack Obama’s failed policies,” Palin writes.
“Gov. Romney understands how the free market works. His pro-growth economic policies will benefit all Americans. He has promised to move us toward energy independence, deficit reduction, and responsible entitlement reform that honors our commitment to our seniors and keeps faith with future generations.”
And when it comes to congressional races, “we must also remember the many good Republican candidates who are running for the House and Senate this year,” Palin says.
“They deserve our support as well. . . . On Tuesday, please vote for Gov. Romney and the common-sense conservatives running for office in your states,” Palin adds.
© 2015 Newsmax. All rights reserved.