Silda Wall Spitzer, the wife who stood by disgraced New York governor Eliot Spitzer after he admitted to paying prostitutes for sex in 2008, just scored a massive $7.5 million divorce settlement.
The Spitzers, who were married in 1987 and have three gown children, first announced their divorce in December 2013 — nearly five years after the politician's sex scandal forced him to resign from office.
Urgent: Do You Approve Or Disapprove of President Obama's Job Performance? Vote Now in Urgent Poll
Now, Silda Wall Spitzer's post-nuptial agreement details have been made public. According to the court documents obtained by Radar Online and reported by the New York Daily News, she will receive:
- $7.5 million, either in a lump sum or paid out over a seven-year period
- The family's Fifth Avenue apartment
- An annual payout of $240,000 until she remarries or dies
- Healthcare, medical insurance, a housekeeper, and a part-time assistant
- A new car "no more than every five years"
- Unspecified "entertainment expenses"
- Up to $100,000 for an annual charity donation
Eliot Spitzer is reportedly worth an estimated $46 million thanks to his family's real estate fortune, according to the Daily Mail.
In 2012, the former governor reported earnings $4.2 million. During that same year, Silda Wall Spitzer brought in an estimated $112,000 as an executive at private equity firm NewWorld Capital Group, the Daily Mail noted.
Urgent: Assess Your Heart Attack Risk in Minutes. Click Here.
© 2016 Newsmax. All rights reserved.