Miranda Barbour, the newlywed "Craigslist killer" who claims to have murdered "at least" 22 people since 2008, said last week that two men survived her trap because they never showed up to a pre-arranged meeting.
Barbour, 19, and husband Elytte Barbour, 22, are awaiting trial for the alleged thrill killing of a Pennsylvania man officials say they lured using a Craigslist ad for female companionship. The couple is accused of then stabbing and strangling Troy LaFerrara, 42, to death on Nov. 11, 2013, in the backseat of their car and dumping his body in a residential backyard in Sunbury, Pa.
Urgent: Do You Approve Or Disapprove of President Obama's Job Performance? Vote Now in Urgent Poll
They were later arrested after cops found LaFerrara's body and calls from Miranda Barbour in his phone.
Elytte Barbour reportedly told police he and his wife of three weeks just wanted to kill someone for the thrill of it, but things took an even darker turn when Miranda Barbour claimed to have joined a satanic cult at age 13 and took responsibility for "at least" 22 murders between 2008 and 2013, The Daily Item reported.
Two of her would-be victims escaped death when they no-showed for meetings that were scheduled online, Barbour told the Pennsylvania newspaper in a jailhouse interview last week.
"I tried it a few times but it never worked out," she said. "I knew we were going to do this since the day we met, and we tried, but the others just didn't show up."
Editor's Note: ObamaCare Is Here. Are You Prepared?
© 2016 Newsmax. All rights reserved.