Cain Rips Fellow Candidates for Skipping Vegas Debate

Wednesday, 22 Jun 2011 03:15 PM

By Dan Weil

Share:
  Comment  |
   Contact Us  |
  Print  
|  A   A  
  Copy Shortlink
Former Godfather’s Pizza CEO Herman Cain represents the only Republican presidential candidate so far to commit to next month’s debate in Las Vegas. And he’s not happy about it, Politico reports.

Cain is particularly upset with front-runner Mitt Romney, who has announced that he’s skipping the event. "Now is not the time for political games,” Cain said. “It's time to get serious about our anemic economy and the millions of Americans out of work because of it. People deserve to hear from all of us," Cain said.

"Governor Romney, saying you're a businessman simply isn't enough. I hope you will participate in this debate to showcase what experiences and vision we each have, and which of us would be able to best help stabilize and grow our economy."

The debate, which the Daily Caller and Americans for Tax Reform are sponsoring, will take place at the Conservative Leadership Conference.


© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

Share:
  Comment  |
   Contact Us  |
  Print  
  Copy Shortlink
Send me more news as it happens.
 
 
Get me on The Wire
Send me more news as it happens.
Around the Web
Join the Newsmax Community
Please review Community Guidelines before posting a comment.
>> Register to share your comments with the community.
>> Login if you are already a member.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Email:
Country
Zip Code:
Privacy: We never share your email.
 
Hot Topics
Follow Newsmax
Like us
on Facebook
Follow us
on Twitter
Add us
on Google Plus
Top Stories

Newsmax, Moneynews, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, NewsmaxWorld, NewsmaxHealth, are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

 
NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
©  Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved