A one-minute audio message directed at U.S. President Barack Obama and released recently through the Al-Jazeera television network says the Christmas Day attempted bombing of a Detroit-bound jetliner was part of al-Qaida's campaign against U.S. interests.
Bin Laden claimed responsibility for the failed attempt to bomb the Detroit-bound airliner on Christmas, threatening more attacks on the United States.
As usual, he tried to use the Arab Israeli conflict to justify the barbarism of al-Qaida and the Taliban.
Here are some of bin Laden’s statements from this audiotape:
- "The message delivered to you through the plane of the heroic warrior Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab was a confirmation of the previous messages sent by the heroes of the Sept. 11."
- "America will never dream of security unless we will have it in reality in Palestine. God willing, our raids on you will continue as long as your support for the Israelis continues."
- “It is unfair that Americans enjoy their life while our brothers in Gaza live miserably.”
Regardless of whether analysts doubt bin Laden was involved in the planning of the Detroit bombing attempt or not, he and other al-Qaida and Taliban members must be asked the following questions:
- Is exploding market places, mosques, and funerals of fellow Muslims and butchering them in inhumane way by al-Qaida and its affiliates also because of the "Palestinian suffering"?
- Is barbaric treatment of women and burning girl schools to prevent them from getting education as al-Qaida and Taliban is already doing in Afghanistan, also due to the “oppression of Palestinians in Gaza”?
- Why doesn't al-Qaida attack the Hamas organization as the Palestinians “suffer” predominantly as a consequence of its decision to attack Israeli civilians and to reject the requests of the International community?
- Was destroying the 2,000-year-old Buddhist masterpieces in the central province of Bamiyan, including the world's tallest standing Buddha measuring 50 meters (165 feet) in Afghanistan in March 2001 also because of the so called “Israeli oppression for the Palestinians”?
- Are people like Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab and those who did the attack on Sept. 11 — intentionally attacking unarmed innocent women, elders, and children — true heroes as he mentioned or barbarians who deserve nothing but disrespect and scorn from the entire world?.
- Why is al-Qaida caring only for the “Palestinian suffering” and not for the suffering of their fellow Muslims in Darfur as well? Are Muslims in Darfur in their view subhumans?
- If they truly care so much for the suffering of their fellow Muslims, why then do they not stop attacking civilians in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Iraq to stop the suffering of the Muslim orphans and widows who suffer essentially because of their attacks on civilians as part of their jihad to enter paradise?
- Is the barbaric public stoning deaths of women for committing adultery (as Taliban and other Islamic countries practice and Shariah actually promotes) also the result of the “Palestinian suffering” in Gaza?
© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.