Jeb Bush has vaulted into second place in a New Hampshire poll released Friday.
The NH1 News survey
also shows Donald Trump retaining a commanding lead in the Republican presidential primary contest in the Granite State.
Here's the breakdown:
- Trump: 31.7 percent
- Bush: 11.9 percent
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich: 11.8 percent
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie: 11 percent
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz: 9.7 percent
- Florida Sen. Marco Rubio: 8.9 percent
- Businesswoman Carly Fiorina: 4.6 percent
- Retired pediatric neurosurgeon Ben Carson: 3.8 percent
- Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul: 3 percent
- Former Pennsylvania Rick Santorum: 2.6 percent
- Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee: 1 percent
The telephone poll has a margin of error of 3 percent.
The New Hampshire primary is set for Feb. 9.
© 2016 Newsmax. All rights reserved.