has compiled a list of six things to focus on while watching the Republican presidential candidate debate in Tampa tonight. Not surprisingly, four of the six items involve Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who has taken the contest by storm since his entrance Aug. 13.
- “What kind of weapons will Rick Perry bring to the fight?” The Texas governor has a choice to make: keep hammering Romney on jobs or broaden the scope of his criticism.
- “Will Mitt Romney come prepared with fresh material from [Perry’s book] ‘Fed Up!’?” Romney cited it in the last debate, attacking Perry over his views on Social Security.
- “Does Michele Bachmann take aim at Perry?” He has taken the steam out of her campaign.
- “Can Jon Huntsman build on his last performance?” It took long enough, but Huntsman is finally making good on his campaign’s promise to get aggressive in the GOP primary. Sort of.
- “Who will Rick Santorum be gunning for?" Count on one thing: Santorum will take a swing at one of his opponents Monday night.
- “Does Perry feed the Perry vs. Paul narrative? The two Texans had some of the roughest exchanges during the [first] debate. There is clearly no love lost between Perry and Paul.
© 2016 Newsmax. All rights reserved.