There will be no White House shakeup in the aftermath of the disastrous Obamacare rollout, press secretary Jay Carney said Monday.
Carney said President Barack Obama's team is focusing now on improving enrollment figures, The Hill reported.
"We're not, you know, engaged in a lot of Monday-morning quarterbacking here," he said, but added, "Personnel changes happen all the time, and I wouldn't necessarily associate any particular one with — you know, any incident . . . I'm just offering that caution."
Obama said last week there was "going to be a lot of evaluation of how we got to this point," prompting speculation heads could roll, The Hill noted.
"I think we have to ask ourselves some hard questions inside the White House as opposed to why we didn't see more of these problems coming earlier on," Obama said.
On Monday, former White House press secretary Robert Gibbs told NBC-TV's "Today Show" that Obama would need to remove whoever was responsible to ensure the eventual success of his signature program.
"I think the only way to restore ultimate confidence in going forward is to make sure that whoever was in charge of this isn't in charge of the long-term healthcare plan," Gibbs said.
© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.