Fox News Channel host Sean Hannity
on Monday unveiled his list of "conservative solutions" to problems facing the United States.
Hannity said conservatives have been accused of bashing President Barack Obama while not offering alternatives
"Tonight, that ends," he said.
Hannity has touted his plan since December. He revealed it on his website
and on the air on Monday, his first day back from Christmas vacation.
Over the next few days, Hannity plans to elaborate on the plan.
Urgent: Do You Approve Or Disapprove of President Obama's Job Performance? Vote Now in Urgent Poll
- Cut a penny from every dollar the government spends for six years, which he says will produce a balanced budget.
- Pass a balanced-budget amendment.
- Limit the amount of taxes that the government can collect.
- Encourange home-grown energy resources.
- Replace Obamacare with healthcare savings accounts so people can use the money to buy their own insurance in the private market.
- Enact term limits: six years in the House, with only one term in leadership, and 12 years in the Senate with only two years in leadership.
- Allow school choice.
- Secure the borders.
© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.