Thank you for being a part of the Newsmax.com Community.
We value our readers and encourage an active readership, but in order to keep the Newsmax Community engaging and respectful to all members we have a couple of guidelines for commenting on articles. Please be aware that your post must follow this policy or it will be deleted.
- No direct threats or threatening language.
- No profanity.
- No third-party links
- Because Newsmax.com is written in the English language, please post your comments in the English language.
- Stay on topic - This helps keep the thread focused on the discussion at hand. If you would like to discuss another topic, look for a relevant article or an “open thread”.
- Be respectful of other commenters - Meeting differences of opinion with civil discussion encourages multiple perspectives and a positive commenting environment.
- Don’t feed negativity - Carefully consider your response if you encounter a user who displays combative behaviors.
- We reserve the right to remove comments - Comments that we find to be abusive, spammy, off-topic, or harassing may be removed.
If our system detects that you may have violated our policy, your comment will be placed in a queue for moderation. It will then be looked at and either approved or deleted. Once your comment is approved it will then be viewable on the discussion thread.
Thank you again for being a valued member of the Newsmax Community.
© 2014 Newsmax. All rights reserved.