Thank you for being a part of the Newsmax.com Community.
We value our readers and encourage an active readership. In order to keep the Newsmax Community engaging and respectful to all members we request all commenters adhere to our guidelines. We reserve the right to implement any steps we determine will benefit the community. Thank you for your participation, and happy posting!
Newsmax Community Guidelines:
- Debate and different points of view are welcome, but direct threats or threatening language are not permitted.
- Be certain that what you write is true or entirely your own opinion. Illegal, discriminatory, inaccurate or offensive language cannot be posted.
- Third-party links are not allowed.
- Comments should be posted in the English language to match our website.
- Maintain confidentiality and don’t provide any personal information.
- Stay on topic — this helps keep the thread focused on the discussion at hand. If you would like to discuss another topic, look for a relevant article or an “open thread."
- Be respectful of other commenters — meeting differences of opinion with civil discussion encourages multiple perspectives and a positive commenting environment.
- Don’t feed negativity — carefully consider your response if you encounter a user who displays combative behaviors.
- We reserve the right to remove and moderate comments — even if only a portion of a post is considered abusive, spammy, off-topic, potentially criminal, or harassing — it will be removed.
If our system detects that you may have violated our policy, your comment will be placed in a queue for moderation. It will then be looked at and either approved or deleted. Once your comment is approved it will then be viewable on the discussion thread. We appreciate reports of inappropriate comments — please notify us of those you notice at email@example.com. When reporting an issue include a direct link to the article where the comment thread is located. Even though we won't be able to establish correspondence regarding all notifications be assured that your correspondence will be read.
Thank you again for being a valued member of the Newsmax Community.
© 2015 Newsmax. All rights reserved.