In the past few months, over 1 million Americans have watched the special presentation “The Biblical Money Code,” which included the trial subscription to NMX*Ultimate Wealth.
Edited by Sean Hyman, Ultimate Wealth Report is designed to provide you with the information you need to build your own Ultimate Wealth Portfolio. By playing the trends that are reshaping the future global economy, you can profit handsomely by owning real assets that the world vitally needs — assets that, unlike stocks or real estate, will never lose all their value.
However, Newsmax understands that Ultimate Wealth Report isn’t for everyone. So now Newsmax has made it easy for trial subscribers to cancel their subscription to NMX*Ultimate Wealth if they choose not to receive it.
• They can simply visit Newsmax’s customer service website by clicking here.
• Or they can contact customer service by calling (800) 485-4350. Customer service is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Eastern Time).
“We make it part of our business policy for subscribers to be able to cancel Ultimate Wealth Report
whenever they choose. We understand that it is not for everyone, and that is why we make it easy for trial subscribers to cancel,” stated the financial publisher at Newsmax Media.
Editor’s Note: Newsmax and Moneynews want to make it as simple as possible to cancel NMX*Ultimate Wealth. If you are a current subscriber to NMX*Ultimate Wealth and no longer wish to receive the newsletter, simply go here.
What others are saying about NMX*Ultimate Wealth and why they would advise not to cancel NMX Ultimate Wealth
To learn more about the Ultimate Wealth Report newsletter, click here.
To contact Newsmax Customer Service regarding Ultimate Wealth Report, click here.
Read More: What Is NMX*Ultimate Wealth?
NMX*Ultimate Wealth - Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m extremely new to the investment world, so I like how you take the time to teach, educate, and explain how you derived your investment strategies. I also like how you canvass the globe for the right investment, how your (our) investment positions are performing (videos), and where they could potentially go. PLUS — you seem to be a real good person who truly cares. My portfolio tracks yours to a “T.” I’m step-in-step with you.
Hayden K. from Oceanside, CA
Member since 6/4/2012
- I'm absolutely loving Ultimate Wealth Report and I want to get the most out of it that I can. I'm liking it so much that each time I finish reading the monthly issue, I'm disappointed that I have to wait another month for another educational lesson and investment recommendation!
Michelle B. from Des Moines, IA
Member since 6/13/2012
- I’ve learned more in the past few weeks — after reading the Ultimate Wealth Report . . . than I’ve learned from years of school and trying to pick up through the Internet. Things are making a lot of sense now.
Adam G. from Oklahoma City, OK
Member since 8/15/2012
- In less than six weeks, I have seen gains of between 10% to 12%.
Berk S. from Provo, UT
Member since 6/19/2012
- I like the . . . analysis, charts, “Pick at a Glance,” and especially Portfolio Recommendation tables. The tables are simple to understand and give acquisition guidelines.
Edward M. from Potomac, MD
Member since 7/17/2012
- I think your wealth report . . . is core reading for anyone looking to stay informed about the markets.
Richard B. from Kapolei, HI
Member since 4/28/2012
- We enjoy listening to your weekly updates and have followed through on many of your recommendations. We are fairly new to investing and yes, we have profited from your suggestions.
Mary H. from Willoughby, OH
Member since 7/10/2012
Why Did NMX*Ultimate Wealth Appear on My Credit Card Statement?
© 2016 Newsmax. All rights reserved.