JokesPageHeader
     
Friday Mar 18 2011

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Banner

According to a Zogby poll, 42 percent of Americans celebrated St. Patrick’s Day. The other 58 percent got drunk because it was Thursday.

President Obama told Americans not to worry about the radiation from Japan — as he left for South America.

Julianne Moore will play Sarah Palin in an upcoming movie. They got an unknown to play Levi Johnston. It’s Levi Johnston.

Scientists believe both dogs and cats evolved from the Middle East. So that’s why they never get along.

Late Show with David Letterman

Rerun

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Rerun

Jimmy Kimmel Live

Rerun

Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

A New Jersey school named after President Obama is closing because of low enrollment. That explains the school’s new education plan, “No Child Left . . .”

St. Patrick’s Day was followed by another holiday, “St. Call in Sick to Work Day.”

New software lets you see what your Facebook friends look like naked. In an unrelated story, I just un-friended my dad on Facebook.

 
Email:
 
Retype Email:
 
Country:
 
Zip Code:
Your e-mail address and personal information is confidential as stated in our Privacy Policy.
 
Around the Web

Newsmax, Moneynews, and Independent. American. are registered trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc. Newsmax TV, NewsmaxWorld, NewsmaxHealth, are trademarks of Newsmax Media, Inc.

 
NEWSMAX.COM
America's News Page
©  Newsmax Media, Inc.
All Rights Reserved